Gay Wedding Italy – if those four words end up together in the same sentence you know its going to be a special blogpost. This fashionable lgbt wedding happend in one of the most amazing parts of the country in Puglia.
Karl and Steven decided to get married in the gorgeous Masseria Potenti which is simply a dream location not only for a same sex wedding but any type of celebration that involved love and style, a lot of style!
Same Sex Wedding – the Video
please make sure to check this amazing wedding on the video that we shot for Steven and Karl.
It was absolutely insane, and we definately are eager to shoot more beautiful lgbt+ weddings.
Steven & Karl – the story behind this fashionable gay wedding in Italy
When Alessandra first wrote me that she is organizing a intimate gay wedding in Italy I was blown away by her energy and motivation to really make this a dream event. We had to wait additional 2 years for this lgbt italian wedding to really take place because of the pandemic that hit right in the momen when the wedding was supposed to take place. But you know what? We got more time to plans this and the effect was simple out of this world. Steven and Karl both work in the fashion industry and it was an absolute pleassure being on their wedding day as their wedding photographer and videographer.
Same Sex Wedding Planner in Italy – she was our client, now we work together!
Did you know that Alessandra many years ago chose us for her own wedding? Watch that amazing video we did for her in Tuscany.
Gay Wedding Italy – is Puglia the perfect location?
If you’re looking for a glamorous and romantic setting for your same-sex wedding, Puglia in Italy is the perfect choice. With its beautiful coastline, medieval villages and historic towns, Puglia offers a wealth of stunning locations for your ceremony and reception.
Whether you want to exchange vows in front of the dramatic limestone cliffs of the Gargano peninsula, or in the pretty hill town of Ostuni, there are plenty of breathtaking places to choose from. And with its sunny climate and wonderful food and wine, Puglia is sure to make your wedding day truly special.
To help you plan your perfect day, we’ve put together a guide to getting married in Puglia, including information on the legal requirements and where to find support if you need it. We’ve also selected some of our favourite venues and suppliers in the region, so you can start planning your dream Puglian wedding today!
Lgbt wedding in Italy – What to expect
If you’re planning a same-sex wedding in Italy, here’s what you can expect: a glamorous experience that you and your guests will never forget.
Italy is one of the most popular destination wedding locations in Europe and for good reason. The region offers stunning scenery, delicious food and wine, and a relaxed Mediterranean atmosphere. And when it comes to same-sex weddings, Italy is truly in a class of its own.
There are a number of reasons why Puglia in Italy is such a popular choice for same-sex couples tying the knot. First and foremost, Puglia is incredibly welcoming to all couples, regardless of their sexual orientation. This open-minded attitude extends to all aspects of life in Puglia, making it a truly inclusive destination.
Another big draw for same-sex couples getting married in Puglia is the region’s fabulous array of wedding venues. Whether you’re looking for a picturesque outdoor setting or a luxurious villa overlooking the sea, there’s sure to be a venue that’s perfect for your big day.
And last but not least, Puglia boasts some of the best wedding vendors in Italy. From experienced photographers who know how to capture your love story perfectly to florists who can create gorgeous arrangements tailored to your specific vision, you’ll be spoilt for choice when it comes to finding the right team to help make your dream wedding come true.
Same Sex Wedding in Italy – how to plan?
Puglia is a popular destination for same-sex weddings, and there are many ways to make your big day special. Here are some important details to keep in mind when planning your Puglia wedding:
- Make sure you have all the required documents. You’ll need a valid passport, birth certificate, and proof of identity. You may also need additional documents depending on your country of origin.
- Choose an experienced wedding planner. Puglia is a popular destination for destination weddings, so there are many planners to choose from. Do your research and find someone who has experience with same-sex weddings and can help you navigate the local laws and customs.
- Decide on the type of ceremony you want. There are many options available, from traditional religious ceremonies to more modern civil unions. Work with your planner to find the right option for you.
- Choose your venue carefully. Puglia is home to many beautiful venues, but not all of them may be accommodating to same-sex couples. Do some research in advance to find a venue that will be supportive of your relationship.
- Book your travel and accommodation early. Same-sex weddings are still relatively new in Italy, so it’s important to book your travel and accommodation well in advance. This will ensure that you get the best rates and can avoid any last-minute stressful situations.